The supernatural is a realm that makes all things possible and accessible. There is no limitation. it is the realm where God dwells and the realm to which God is calling us to dwell. It is far above the natural realm. We cannot be limited by the wisdom of men if we access the supernatural. All the activities that takes place in the natural are determined in this realm.
How to Access the Supernatural:
- We must be born again. One that is born again accesses the supernatural and remains there. John 3:5,8; Matt. 5:13-16.
- Our love for God. 1 Cor. 2:9.
- Have faith in God. 1 cor. 2:9. It is a vital force for provoking the supernatural. Heb. 11:6
- Maintain constant fellowship with God and genuine brethren. Heb. 10:24-25; Dan. 1:8.
Walking in the Realm of the Supernatural:
- Cultivate God’s presence in your life. The more you cultivate His presence, the more you display His power.
- Cultivate God’s faith in your heart. Supernatural faith flows out of the Spirit. Faith is born from revelation. Live in the Word and renew your mind with the Word. John 8:32.
- Add action to your faith. Isaiah 61:1; Luke 4:18,19.
- Passionately pursue spiritual gifts. 1 Cor. 12:1.
- Practice prayer and fasting. Matt. 14:17-21.